Friday, December 18, 2015

Jara Prins - The Netherlands

Hi there,

My name is Jara Prins and I’m from the Netherlands. Five months ago I went down under. Where did all that time go?! During my internship at Marketing Mechanics I got the opportunity to work on my web development skills, which I’m really grateful for! Diane gave my own little project, where I got to do all the things I wanted to do or learn. I got to work with clients, do coding and designing. I learned a lot from this experience on both professional and personal level.

I got to spend my Christmas in Australia, and the team showed me how it’s done. We had the best time decorating the place. I loved working with the marketing mechanics team, and a special shout out to Britt and Vicky and their cool music sessions.

I want to say a big thank you to Diane for having me, and to all future interns I would say you’re in great hands and enjoy your time at Marketing Mechanics!
Thanks again and hopefully I’ll see you all again someday!


Jara


No comments: