Friday, March 21, 2014

Jovan Trobonjaca



Helloo! :)

My name is Jovan Trobonjaca, I have came from Melbourne to Sydney for a short stay and have been given an amazing opportunity by Marketing Mechanics to join their team for a month and take my first step into the big scary world of being a Graphic Designer..

Sadly Ive only been here a month but wow, WHAT an experience! I never thought nor planned to learn so much and take so much back from such a short time. from the second i walked into the front door of Marketing Mechanics I was greeted with a smile and a warm welcome. I met the rest of the team and everyone was great! There really isn’t a single think of that I didn’t like or found uncomfortable. This experience has enriched my life in many ways.

During my time at Marketing Mechanics I have gained a lot. Learning new ways of using Photoshop, InDesign and a bit of illustrator as well as being introduced to WordPress and also learning health and food facts every lunchtime from Laura and Shanon (Marketing Interns). I also feel very privileged to have been given a really big opportunity like creating a full page ad for a Magazine, This has actually always been a big dream of mine and I was blown away when I was given the opportunity to do just this. I also did a half page ad and some website banners for that one particular company as well as many other tasks.

Once the design was done I was ecstatic when I was given a copy of the magazine with my own design in it. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be given an opportunity this great and for that I want to thank Marketing Mechanics so much for everything they have done for me.
To conclude this amazing chapter of my life Id once again like to thank everyone that made my stay at Marketing Mechanics one I will never forget and also the opportunity given to me to see first hand what the Graphic Design industry is really like right after graduating.
(Like they say you will never forget your first ;) )

 My time here really flew, This was because of the fact that I felt like I really wasn’t working and I couldn’t wait to get to work each day. Mondays weren’t shitty and there was no “I can’t wait for Friday” feeling throughout the week. I felt as though I could do this forever, I know now that I have chosen the right path and am proud to have work with such an amazing group of people.

Thank You & Goodbye for now :)

Jovan


No comments: