Friday, June 1, 2012

























Hi There!

My name is Kristen and I am a 22 years old French girl! I worked for Marketing Mechanics for the past 3 months, and it was a fantastic experience!
The team was always helpful, enthusiastic and friendly! I had many opportunities to work on various projects and it was wonderful to have the chance to take part of such assignments. This allowed me to expand my knowledge and to build my confidence in the field.
Marketing Mechanics is truly an outstanding company, a real pleasure to work for. I would recommend it to anybody looking to gain hands on experience in the field.
I would also like to take some time to thank Diane, Bonnie, Andrew, Ayeisha and Daniel, for making it a fun, learning experience. Also I would like to acknowledge the all the help and great company of the interns; Nico, Bua and Katja.
I had a great time in Australia, and I look forward to coming back for a visit in the future!

All the best!

Kristen

No comments: