Wednesday, September 12, 2012


Hi there,

My name is Florian and I'm a 26 year old male from Germany. The last ten weeks I've completed an internship at Marketing Mechanics and gained many new experiences .The whole team were always very kind and helpful. While at Marketing Mechanics I felt I expanded my knowledge and learned new things. I work in Germany as a media designer and I always wanted to work abroad, so I have really enyoed  this opportunity, I'm  so glad that I've done it. To have this experience in such a beautiful country is something I'll never forget.

Certainly it takes more time to settle properly in a foreign country, but after a while you feel at home. The life in Australia offers you a chance to improve on the  english language and to live with many nationalities.

I'll miss the time and the people around me. But it's called    “You always meet twice! “

Cheers,


Florian

No comments: